Selling car parts
for over 60 years
Arnold Clark was established in 1954 when the late Sir Arnold Clark bought a Morris Ten Four for just £70 and restored the car to its former glory. When the company’s first franchised dealerships opened in 1960, they began selling car parts at their garages.
Fast forward to 1991, and AutopartsUK was established. Since then, our motor factors division has grown from a single branch in Glasgow to 12 branches throughout Scotland and England. Now Arnold Clark Autoparts is one of the fastest growing motor factors in the UK, expanding rapidly with the introduction of exclusive brands such as Padtech and Disctec brakes, Ultratec oil and Airflo exhausts.